The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the next 9(ish) months of my life until I present my senior project. The project I have chosen is an 18 outfit, 38 piece fashion line, which will be entirely designed and made by me.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sigh...Another Monday Lost...

I realize that it's not Monday yet, but I was informed yesterday that everyone has to evacuate the dorms from 11:00-4:00 on Monday. Apparently there are potentially poisonous spiders in the dorm. Basically, that's my prime sewing time. I could still come back at 4:00 and hopefully have time to finish my Wideleg Grey Suiting Trousers.

So I guess that's my plan...and that's basically all I have to say for the day... Yay for short blog posts!

Also, I finished my chair. And it's pretty much awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment