The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the next 9(ish) months of my life until I present my senior project. The project I have chosen is an 18 outfit, 38 piece fashion line, which will be entirely designed and made by me.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pieces #20 and 21 Finished!

I'm not even going to discuss how long it's been since I posted, I'm just going to get right down to it. There are a lot of pieces that I've finished that I haven't posted about yet. Prepare for a heap of victory posts.

These two pieces are essentially exactly the same. Both are bootcut jeans with traditional "jean" pockets. The only difference is the wash of the denim I used. With that being said, there isn't really too much more to say about them. They would fit, had I not gained a bit of weight this past semester. I'm planning on going to the gym more this final semester, though, so there shouldn't be a problem with that for too much longer.

Bootcut Lightwash Denim Jeans

Total Hours Logged: 5

Fabric: 6oz crosshatch denim, about 2 1/2 yards

Notions: 7 inch zipper cut to about 5 inches

Cost (not including time): about $35




Bootcut Darkwash Denim Jeans

Total Hours Logged: 5

Fabric: 6 oz indigo denim, about 2 1/2 yards

Notions: 7 inch zipper cut to about 5 inches

Cost (not including time): about $35

No comments:

Post a Comment