The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the next 9(ish) months of my life until I present my senior project. The project I have chosen is an 18 outfit, 38 piece fashion line, which will be entirely designed and made by me.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

No Pictures Today...

Aaah! I just realized that I've forgotten to post for two weeks! Sadly, there's not much for me to catch up on. I'm in the midst of hastily finishing up projects before Thanksgiving break (which starts tomorrow), and have had little time to do much posting. I did do some work on my knitting patterns, both this Monday and last. My next knitting project will be the Gold Hand Knitted Fluted Collar Cardigan, so I have to get the pattern for that set before I start it. Ideally, I'd like to start it while on the break, but with all the shopping I have planned (there's Black Friday of course, and then the women on my mom's side of the family go out together on the Saturday after Black Friday), I'm not entirely convinced I'll have time. I'll figure it out later.

That's all for now! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment