The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the next 9(ish) months of my life until I present my senior project. The project I have chosen is an 18 outfit, 38 piece fashion line, which will be entirely designed and made by me.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Again, Nothing Special To Show...

Well, it's finals week, and I have to say I'm not having the best time with it. I found out on Saturday that my boyfriend has mono. It was about that day that I started getting the symptoms, too. Awesome. So basically I'm now trying to stay awake enough to focus on my finals and plan out what's going on for when I get home.

Don't think I haven't been working, though! Although I sent my sewing machine and fabric home with my parents this weekend, I've been knitting at pretty much every chance I've had (whenever I'm awake, that is). I've been working on the Gold Hand Knitted Fluted Collar Cardigan and so far have the back panel done. I just started the left front earlier today, so I'm confident I'll be able to have that finished by Friday afternoon when I leave campus, too. It's so exciting! It's a pretty big piece, so I'm happy that it's coming along so quickly.

In other news, I've done a little work of my Red Hand Knitted Half Sleeve Sweater (I know, I know, 'how long will I keep you waiting for that?'), but it's still not much. I was working on the belt today, but it wasn't turning out at all like I wanted it to. I decided to scrap it and start a new one. Don't yell at me, this one is going a lot faster, so as long as I don't forget about it, it should be done within a week. Still, I don't think I want to make any promises...

Now, on to sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment