The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the next 9(ish) months of my life until I present my senior project. The project I have chosen is an 18 outfit, 38 piece fashion line, which will be entirely designed and made by me.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Not A Fan...

I would like to begin by announcing that what I say now, I say out of annoyance.

For anyone who hasn't paid attention (which is most likely everyone), I haven't posted in about a week and a half. This is because I haven't sewn in a week and a half. Why? I don't feel like it. I've been catching crap for the past few days about it, and at this point, I'm just sick of it all. For those of you throwing the crap, it's my project; not yours. I'm fully aware of my time frame and what all I have left to do. If I mess up, I mess up alone. If I get it right, I get it right alone.

I've lost my motivation. It happens. I'm not worried, but due to all the aforementioned crap, I'm now even less eager to start up again. Congratulations.

When I have something to show you, I'll blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment