The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the next 9(ish) months of my life until I present my senior project. The project I have chosen is an 18 outfit, 38 piece fashion line, which will be entirely designed and made by me.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Piece #5 Finished!

This post is going to be pretty short, since this garment, the Red Cap Sleeve Cotton V-neck Top is pretty simple. It's based on the same pattern as the Red Jersey A-line Dress, but for this one I decided to leave out the V back, and I used set-in sleeves instead of raglan. Easy, quick, and it freed up a bobbin for a different thread color (honestly, that's the reason I made this shirt so early).

Total Hours Logged: 1 1/2 (which is why I'm planning to save the other 6 shirts for later; I want to get the tough stuff done first)

Fabric: Red Jersey (rayon/spandex mix) 1 yard

Notions: none

Cost (not including time): about $7

No comments:

Post a Comment